Need Help? We have you covered! Contact Us Now!
Our Client Testimonials
- Furnace Puff Backs: Malfunctioning furnaces release sudden soot, damaging walls and ceilings. Urgent professional cleanup is vital to restore air quality and prevent odors.
- Chimney Fires: Intense chimney fires lead to danger and lingering soot damage. Thorough cleaning and inspections address fire damage and structural concerns.
- Defective Fireplaces: Incomplete combustion in fireplaces causes staining and odors. Regular maintenance prevents damage.
- Defective Furnaces: Malfunctioning furnaces emit soot, staining surfaces. Prompt repairs and cleaning prevent further issues.
- Fire Damage: Soot accompanies fire damage, covering surfaces. Professional cleanup restores surfaces and neutralizes odors.
- Cooking Fires: Cooking fires release soot, discoloring surfaces. Swift cleaning and deodorizing restore your kitchen’s condition.
Soot Damage is a Covered Event Under Most Insurance Policies – Don’t Attempt to Clean it Yourself.
“I hired NE Disaster Solutions to clean our carpets and upholstery. Brian worked so hard making our furniture and carpets look like new. So impressed. Will only use NE Disaster Solutions from now on. I really like how they had the proper cleaning and equipment. I know their service will make our home healthier as we have small children . They also provide exceptional service to our clients for air duct cleaning mold remediaiton and disinfecting. Great job!”
Now why would a company in business to remove soot tell you that you can do it yourself and offer up some advice on just what to use for chemicals, equipment, tools and processes to do it yourself…Think about it, does that make any sense at all? No.
Of course there are products at the hardware store that claim to remove soot, and yes you can read a list of instructions and follow them, but what they aren’t telling you is the outcome is almost always a disaster, one that leads to bigger soot removal projects. Sure if the damage is very localized in a small area that is out of sight, perhaps something less than what it was before would be acceptable, but anywhere else you simply can’t tolerate soot staining after the cleanup.
It is almost a guarantee that if you try and remove the soot yourself you will have permanent damage that will require additional restoration to remedy. Why else would they tell you how to remove the soot damage, but then tell you in the same breath to call them if you need help, because they know you will need help, and more of it if you attempt to do it yourself. Oh, and one more thing, if you try and remove the soot damage and you wind up with a much worse situation with permanent damage needing additional remedy, your insurance company may not cover the loss, or at least there is the risk they won’t cover the loss created by you, the homeowner, by improperly handling the soot.
Soot is Dangerous to Both Property and People, It’s Removal is Critical
Soot is comprised of extremely fine particles that are the result of an incomplete combustion process. Soot may also have included PCB’s, metal particles and other chemicals from a variety of materials such as plastic, wood and other materials, many of which may be considered carcinogens. Due to the fine particles soot can easily get into your lungs as well as your belongings, just another reason why you need professionals to undertake it’s removal.
Soot Can Travel to Remote Areas in Your Manchester Home or Business
When it comes to soot removal, it’s often what you can’t see that poses the greatest risk. Because soot particles are so small, they can travel into area’s beneath floors, behind walls, inside of insulation and more. Getting to those areas if necessary with minimal impact to your home or building requires deep experience and training.
Why NE Disaster Solutions
- NE Disaster Solutions is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- NE Disaster Solutions performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 2 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with NE Disaster Solutions you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
NE Disaster Solutions Can Help You Through This Stressful Time.
If your business has suffered fire damage, you are probably overwhelmed with concern about many different details. You will need to consider contacting and working with your commercial insurance as well as the possibility of health risks to your employees, and whether you will have to deal with structural damage that may keep you out of business for some time. NE Disaster Solutions staff are adept at removing fire and smoke damage and cleaning your property promptly and efficiently. They are highly skilled and practiced at getting businesses up and running in no time. Our goal is to save you time, money and ensure the safety of your employees and customers.
Sometimes it is necessary to reach out to local authorities for a variety of reasons. Because the structure has had an impact from fire the local fire department may be involved in making sure any repairs meet current fire code (sometimes the building department handles this) Additionally during reconstruction electrical, plumbing and building permits may need to be pulled and final inspections schedule and undertaken in order to obtain a valid occupancy certificate after rebuild. Contact details are below in the event you need them, but when you contract NE Disaster Solutions we handle all of that legwork for you!