Water Damage Repair Services for Homes and Residential Properties in the Manchester, Nashua, Lowell Area
We Service Manchester, Nashua, Lowell and Surrounding Towns: Goffstown, Bedford, Merrimack, Londonderry, Derry, Chester, Auburn, Candia, Hooksett, South Hooksett, Wilton, Hollis, Hudson, Pelham, Windham, Salem, Litchfield, Amherst, Milford, Brookline, Lawrence, Methuen, Andover, Haverhill, Billerica, North Chelmsford, Tyngsborough, Dracut, Chelmsford, Tewksbury
We Service The Greater Nashua and Manchester NH Areas as Well as the Lowell MA area and surrounding towns
For water damage repair services in Manchester for your home or residence, you need the best water damage restoration company the area has to offer, here at NE Disaster Solutions we strive for excellence in both product and customer service
In Manchester and surrounding towns: Manchester, Goffstown, Bedford, Merrimack, Londonderry, Derry, Chester, Auburn, Candia, Hooksett, South Hooksett, Nashua, Lowell let NE Disaster Solutions handle water damage repair for your residential property.
Don’t let water damage repair close your residential property down for extended periods. It’s a fact of life that water can make its way into your property and cause a great deal of strife. Water damage in your residential property can result in loss of product, loss of business and health risks to you and your employees. Regardless of whether the water intruded from storm flooding, frozen pipes, a sewage backup, or any other means, you will need to choose a capable and qualified water damage repair company to get back to business as usual as quickly as possible.
After a water damage incident NE Disaster Solutions provides removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup for water damage and intrusion of any size from leaks, floods, or storms. Our comprehensive process addresses the root cause of long-term water damage issues like harmful mold growth and degradation of structural integrity of both wood and metal supports within your structure.
Due to our sometimes humid, wet, and extreme NH climate, water damage can be more common than you might realize. Our helpful and experienced team is standing by day and night to provide water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning for your home.Learn More About Our Services and Company
Water Damage To Your Home Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected.
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is cleared and repaired. Our aim is to get your family back in your home as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water damage, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects and possessions. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether it comes from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you and your family. During this stressful and trying time, we know that your family’s safety is the most important factor, and we are committed to that value.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Why NE Disaster Solutions
- NE Disaster Solutions is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- NE Disaster Solutions performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 2 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with NE Disaster Solutions you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
New Hampshire Department of Health Contact Details if Required
Manchester, NH 03101-3199
1528 Elm St
Manchester, NH 03101
Throughout the course of your project there is work related to multiple services within your home or business. Many of these services need town approval and permitting to move forward, when you hire NE Disaster Solutions, you can rest assured that we handle all of the necessary permitting and notifications for you. If you have any pre-project questions you can call the town office below for your location, or call us and we can answer those questions for you.
Manchester Building Department
1 City Hall Plaza
Manchester, NH 03101
Residential Water Damage Repair Services We Provide in Manchester NH
- Sewage Backup
- Frozen Pipes
- Burst Pipes
- Leaky Roof
- Toilet Overflow
- Storm Penetration
- Freezer Leaks and Defrost
- Tub Overflows
- Leaky Plumbing
- Broken Sewage Lines
- Blackwater Leaks
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire Sprinklers
- Well Pumps
- Boiler Leaks
- Water Heaters
- Irrigation Systems
- Roof Drains
- Industrial AC Leaks
- Rooftop AC Leaks
- Air Conditioning Leaks
- Holding Tank Leaks
- Gutter Backups
- Chiller Leaks
- Basement Flooding
- Floor Drain Backups
Working With Insurance
We will be happy to assist you in navigating the complex world of insurance. We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame.
Let NE Disaster Solutions Help Guide You Through The Complex Process Of Your Insurance Claim Submittal.
NE Disaster Solutions Can help you navigate the somewhat troublesome process of filing an insurance claim by assisting with direct billing. Additionally, understanding your entitlements within your policy can add some additional confusion, and the professionals at NE Disaster Solutions can help you understand your policy provisions so you can be brought back to pre-loss condition as quickly, and painlessly as possible.
It’s important to act quickly during, and just after an event. Whether it’s water damage, fire and smoke damage, or any other covered event, the burden of mitigating future damage and loss falls on the shoulders of the policy owner. Not only do you have to file a claim as soon as you know an insured event has occurred, you must take any and all necessary steps to mitigate future damage, failing to do so may have an impact on the amount covered.
Managing your insurance claim whether it is commercial or residential requires patience and knowledge, something most people in crisis mode are in short supply of. Adding to the complexities of properly filing a claim is the emotional stress that many times accompanies an emergency event. NE Disaster Solutions is positioned to help you navigate this process as well as offer direct billing with reporting to your insurance provider to help streamline the insurance claim filing and settlement process as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
Where To Start
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for you and your family. The staff at NE Disaster Solutions are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home for restoration.
Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home. Take the first step today and call us at (877) 987-3786 to set up your consultation, assessment and repairs.
Commercial Water Damage Repair Services
Commercial water damage repair, restoration, remediation, cleanup and dryout for hotels, restaurants, resorts, schools, office buildings, retail stores, nursing homes, municipal buildings, apartment complexes, condominiums, industrial manufacturing, churches, and more!
“I highly recommend Brian and his remediation team for remediation of water damage. Top-notch A+ Brian was extremely responsive and helpful navigating the difficulties of dealing with insurance companies. Five stars for the remediation team. I would recommend this team. I gave the company four stars because I encountered issues with the reconstruction team. I would not recommend that particular restoration team. In all fairness, I do realize how difficult hiring qualified people these days is.”
Why NE Disaster Solutions
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Guarantee
- Staff Background Checks
- Train and Retain Programs
- Personalized Service
"I hired NE Disaster Solutions to clean our carpets and upholstery. Brian worked so hard making our furniture and carpets look like new. So impressed. Will only use NE Disaster Solutions from now on. I really like how they had the proper cleaning and equipment. I know their service will make our home healthier as we have small children . They also provide exceotional service to our clients for air duct cleaning mold remediaiton and disinfecting. Great job!"
Understanding Water Damage Restoration Services
When it comes to commercial water damage, residential water damage, including damage from storms and flooding, NE Disaster Solutions has you covered. With each event, man made or natural, there are specific skillsets needed and concerns to be considered, everything from coverage entitlements, to business downtime, to the health of everyone involved, you need a company with experience by your side to ensure a favorable outcome, after all it’s not just about fixing the damage, it’s about putting all of the pieces of your business or life back together as quickly as possible.