Need Help? We have you covered! Contact Us Now!
Our Client Testimonials
Water Damage To Your Commercial Property Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected
Let NE Disaster Solutions Help Guide You Through The Complex Process Of Your Insurance Claim Submittal.
NE Disaster Solutions Can help you navigate the somewhat troublesome process of filing an insurance claim by assisting with direct billing. Additionally, understanding your entitlements within your policy can add some additional confusion, and the professionals at NE Disaster Solutions can help you understand your policy provisions so you can be brought back to pre-loss condition as quickly, and painlessly as possible.
It’s important to act quickly during, and just after an event. Whether it’s water damage, fire and smoke damage, or any other covered event, the burden of mitigating future damage and loss falls on the shoulders of the policy owner. Not only do you have to file a claim as soon as you know an insured event has occurred, you must take any and all necessary steps to mitigate future damage, failing to do so may have an impact on the amount covered.
Managing your insurance claim whether it is commercial or residential requires patience and knowledge, something most people in crisis mode are in short supply of. Adding to the complexities of properly filing a claim is the emotional stress that many times accompanies an emergency event. NE Disaster Solutions is positioned to help you navigate this process as well as offer direct billing with reporting to your insurance provider to help streamline the insurance claim filing and settlement process as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
“I hired NE Disaster Solutions to clean our carpets and upholstery. Brian worked so hard making our furniture and carpets look like new. So impressed. Will only use NE Disaster Solutions from now on. I really like how they had the proper cleaning and equipment. I know their service will make our home healthier as we have small children . They also provide exceptional service to our clients for air duct cleaning mold remediaiton and disinfecting. Great job!”
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Why NE Disaster Solutions
- NE Disaster Solutions is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- NE Disaster Solutions performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 2 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with NE Disaster Solutions you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
NE Disaster Solutions Can Help You Through This Stressful Time.
If your business has suffered water damage, you are probably overwhelmed with concern about many different details. You will need to consider contacting and working with your commercial insurance as well as the possibility of mold and health risks to your employees, and whether you will have to deal with structural damage that may keep you out of business for some time. NE Disaster Solutions staff are adept at removing water and cleaning your property promptly and efficiently. They are highly skilled and practiced at getting businesses up and running in no time. Our goal is to save you time, money and ensure the safety of your employees and customers.
The first step to repairing any water damage is to set up an initial assessment. This step is crucial as it allows us to evaluate the damage, both apparent and unseen, and give you a better idea of when you can expect to have your business running again. We offer a full and individualized assessment, tailored to your business and needs. After we fully assess the damage, we can then proceed with the process of removing the water and any damaged material, drying, sanitizing, and readying the property for restoration.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at NE Disaster Solutions and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
- Sewage Backup
- Frozen Pipes
- Burst Pipes
- Leaky Roof
- Toilet Overflow
- Storm Penetration
- Freezer Leaks and Defrost
- Tub Overflows
- Leaky Plumbing
- Broken Sewage Lines
- Blackwater Leaks
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire Sprinklers
- Well Pumps
- Boiler Leaks
- Water Heaters
- Irrigation Systems
- Roof Drains
- Industrial AC Leaks
- Rooftop AC Leaks
- Air Conditioning Leaks
- Holding Tank Leaks
- Gutter Backups
- Chiller Leaks
- Basement Flooding
- Floor Drain Backupsa
Act Fast To Avoid Additional Consequences From Water Damage
Although this is an extremely trying time, you will need to take the necessary steps to protect your assets, employees and customers. It may seem like the damage is done, but unseen water damage can cause further problems to arise, such as:
- Displacement from your commercial property: With any water damage, it is likely you and your employees will be displaced for some amount of time. However, with proper repairs by the right people, you can lessen the time your property will be out of commission.
- Structural damage: It’s also likely that your business property will suffer some amount of structural damage. If you don’t treat the problem promptly, this can intensify, leaving you with irreparable damage that will take more money and time to fix, if it can be fixed at all.
- Health complications: Frozen and burst pipes can cause mold to grow and moisture to collect, causing serious, even fatal health risks such as allergies, headaches, asthma and respiratory conditions. Those with chronic illnesses and autoimmune disorders are even more at risk to these conditions.
Tackling water damage repairs for commercial property can seem insurmountable, but NE Disaster Solutions can help. From initial assessment to fully clearing and drying the property, you will know that your business and the health of your employees and customers are in good hands.