Need Help? We have you covered! Contact Us Now!
Our Client Testimonials
When a tragic event strikes your property, home, or business, it can be overwhelming to know where to begin in terms of biohazard cleanup. Regardless of whether you’re wrestling with a situation that involves a crime scene, medical emergency, or even an industrial accident, one thing is certain: you need a team of experts to swiftly remove all hazardous materials, thoroughly clean the property, and help you rebuild and move forward.
What is Biohazard Cleanup?
Biohazard applies to any biological risk to the environment or people’s health. Biohazardous materials can be present in a number of circumstances from crime scenes to an unattended death or any other other traumatic or unexpected event related to or producing biological matter.
Common examples include substances you would associate with hospitals and medical facilities and can include the following:
- Animal and human blood
- Animal and human waste
- Human and animal remains
- Medical waste (needles and bandages)
- Rotting food
Quick and efficient removal and cleanup is vital to reduce the exposure and spreading of a number of harmful health risks and contaminants, such as:
- Blood-borne pathogens
- Airborne pathogens
- Bacteria and viruses
Whatever the event or source of the waste, it is essential that homeowners or tenants evacuate the premises and turn over the task of cleanup and resolution to professionals. Licensed removal experts will follow an intensive and detailed process to effectively remove all contaminants, deep-clean the area, provide thorough sanitation, disinfection, and deodorization, and ensure that it is safe to inhabit again.
Understanding the Complexities of Biohazard Cleanup
After a traumatic event that results in biohazard cleanup needs, it’s essential to find professionals who can properly handle the various nuances of the process.
While each event requires a targeted and specific cleanup plan, the general course of action may involve first visiting and inspecting the property, assessing the scope of the cleanup needs, and moving forward with a targeted waste removal and biohazard abatement plan.
This plan involves a fleet of industry-specific equipment, sanitizing materials, aids and processes geared specifically toward dealing with biohazard waste.
Also, because the sheer breadth of contamination spans much further than the eye can see, there is also the need to modify a restoration and cleanup strategy in the event that damage is more layered or widespread than originally perceived. For example, the presence of blood on floorboards or walls is much more involved than simply spot-cleaning the impacted areas. Bio-matter can seep into structural materials below the floor, into grout between tiles, and also contaminate the air with odors and disease-spreading matter.
Regardless of the scale of the event, biohazard cleanup requires a detailed and attentive action plan in adherence to New Hampshire state and federal laws, standards, and practices and involves a thorough remediation process that can accommodate the often changing and complicated needs of a trauma or biohazard site.
Super Bug And Infectious Agent Services in Your Area
- Methicillan Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- C. DIFF
- Clostridium Difficile
- Carbapenem Resistant Enterobacteriaceae
- Cephalosporin Resistant Enterobacteriaceae
- Acinetobacter baumannii bacteria
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- E. coli
- Enterococcus faecium, vancomycin-resistant
- Staphylococcus aureus, methicillin-resistant, vancomycin-intermediate and resistant
- Helicobacter pylori, clarithromycin-resistant
- Campylobacter spp., fluoroquinolone-resistant
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae, cephalosporin-resistant, fluoroquinolone-resistant
- Streptococcus pneumoniae, penicillin-non-susceptible
- Haemophilus influenzae, ampicillin-resistant
- Shigella spp., fluoroquinolone-resistant
- Lyme Disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- West Nile Virus
- Athletes Foot
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Let NE Disaster Solutions Help Guide You Through The Complex Process Of Your Insurance Claim Submittal.
NE Disaster Solutions Can help you navigate the somewhat troublesome process of filing an insurance claim by assisting with direct billing. Additionally, understanding your entitlements within your policy can add some additional confusion, and the professionals at NE Disaster Solutions can help you understand your policy provisions so you can be brought back to pre-loss condition as quickly, and painlessly as possible.
It’s important to act quickly during, and just after an event. Whether it’s water damage, fire and smoke damage, or any other covered event, the burden of mitigating future damage and loss falls on the shoulders of the policy owner. Not only do you have to file a claim as soon as you know an insured event has occurred, you must take any and all necessary steps to mitigate future damage, failing to do so may have an impact on the amount covered.
Managing your insurance claim whether it is commercial or residential requires patience and knowledge, something most people in crisis mode are in short supply of. Adding to the complexities of properly filing a claim is the emotional stress that many times accompanies an emergency event. NE Disaster Solutions is positioned to help you navigate this process as well as offer direct billing with reporting to your insurance provider to help streamline the insurance claim filing and settlement process as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
“I hired NE Disaster Solutions to clean our carpets and upholstery. Brian worked so hard making our furniture and carpets look like new. So impressed. Will only use NE Disaster Solutions from now on. I really like how they had the proper cleaning and equipment. I know their service will make our home healthier as we have small children . They also provide exceptional service to our clients for air duct cleaning mold remediaiton and disinfecting. Great job!”
Why NE Disaster Solutions
- NE Disaster Solutions is Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Workmanship Quality Guarantee
- Comprehensive and self instituted train and retrain program for employees
- NE Disaster Solutions performs background checks on all staff members
- Instituted project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each and every project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 2 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies to 95% of service areas
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Experience managing state and federal contracts
- Locally owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with NE Disaster Solutions you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Biohazard Cleanup & Restoration: Collaborating with Local Building Authorities and State Health Departments for Proper Compliance and Documentation
In the aftermath of any event that necessitates restoration or biohazard cleanup, the intricate procedures and steps to ensure safety and compliance can seem daunting. An essential aspect of this process, often overlooked by many, is the involvement of the local building department. This engagement ensures that all actions taken align with the existing building codes and any necessary permits are in place. The local authorities play a crucial role in determining the proper course of action, especially when hazardous materials are involved, to maintain the safety and integrity of any structure or environment.
Furthermore, the documentation provided by these departments becomes invaluable, acting as a testament to the adherence of safety standards and thoroughness of cleanup. This not only gives peace of mind to property owners but also plays a pivotal role in future property evaluations or any potential insurance claims. Engaging with the local building department or State Health Departments, therefore, is not just a bureaucratic step but a cornerstone in ensuring that the restoration or biohazard cleanup is comprehensive, compliant, and thoroughly documented.